A&E, Acute Care, Aged Care RN
- $34 to $48 per hour (depending on experience level), plus 20% loading and 11% Super
- 3x contracts available for an ASAP start, 3 months
- Incentive available of up to $5000, subject to terms & conditions
- FTE hours on a 7-day rotating roster (AM, PM, & Nights)
- Accommodation and travel provided
- Must have ALS, A&E, Acute Care, & Aged Care experience
You will be working in a multipurpose service facility with 24-hour emergency and hospital services, residential aged care, and a range of primary and allied health services. The hospital has a 2-bay Emergency Department and 8 beds, as well as 15 high care residential aged care places (including 4 dementia-specific) and a respite bed.
Balranald serves as a gateway to the Australian outback, offering opportunities for adventurous travelers to explore the vast and rugged landscapes. Visitors often stop to enjoy the natural beauty of the Murrumbidgee River and the nearby Yanga National Park.
To apply or for more information, click APPLY or contact Jen on 0477 252 180 or email [email protected].