Clinical Nurse Consultant | Kowanyama
- $101.00 base rate per hour, plus penalties and 11% Super
- Contract available ASAP to 19th February 2024
- Rotating 8 and 12 hour shifts
- Accommodation will be provided
- Travel included and will be discussed with successful applicants
The Health Centre is managed by Remote Area Nurses and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health workers. They have visiting specialists and community health services available.
Kowanyama offers an opportunity for visitors to immerse themselves in Indigenous culture and learn about the traditions and history of the Yir Yoront, Uw Oykangand, and Olkola people. It is known for its rich cultural diversity and linguistic heritage. The community is home to several Aboriginal language groups, and residents speak various languages such as Yir Yoront, Yirwondi, and Koko Bera.
To apply or for more information, click APPLY or contact Veronica at 0455 191 767 or email [email protected].