Emergency Department RN
- $49.71 to $61.18 base rate per hour (depending on experience level), plus penalties and 11% Super
- FTE hours on a 7-day rotating roster (AM, PM, & Nights)
- Contract available for an January 2024 start, 6-12 weeks
- Shared accommodation provided
- Travel details will be discussed with successful applicants
Our client is a public hospital servicing the Midwest region of Western Australia. Some of the services included in the health campus are Community Health, Dialysis, Palliative Care, Mental Health, Respite, and more.
Carnarvon attracts tourists looking to experience the natural beauty of the Gascoyne region, particularly the Ningaloo Reef. Accommodation options, including caravan parks and resorts, cater to visitors. Its welcoming community make it an appealing destination for those looking to explore Western Australia's coastal and agricultural offerings.
To apply or for more information, click APPLY or contact Veronica at 0455 191 767 or email [email protected].