Registered Nurse | Rural Nursing, Emergency
- $65.00 to $80.00 base rate per hour (depending on experience level), plus penalties and 11% Super
- 2x contracts available for 11th December & 27th December start, 4 weeks
- Rotating 8 and 12 hour shifts, 80 hours per fortnight
- Must have Rural Nursing and Emergency experience
- On-site accommodation will be provided
- Travel included and will be discussed with successful applicants
Our client has a 12-bed acute inpatient facility and an emergency service. In addition, specialist outpatients, medical imaging (x-ray and ultrasound), a range of Telehealth services and ambulatory care, including mental health, allied health, community and child health services are provided through these health facilities. It offers Nurses the opportunity to experience a diverse range of clinical practice areas in a busy rural setting.
Moranbah is situated in the Isaac Region in the central part of the state and is known for its association with the coal mining industry. The town provides parks and recreational facilities, allowing residents and visitors to enjoy outdoor activities and leisure.
To apply or for more information, click APPLY or contact Veronica at 0455 191 767 or email [email protected].