Emergency Department RN
- $34 to $48 per hour (depending on experience level), plus 20% loading and 11% Super
- 4x contracts available for an ASAP start, 3 months
- Incentive of up to $5000, subject to terms & conditions
- FTE hours on a 7-day rotating roster (AM, PM, & Nights)
- Accommodation and travel provided
- Must have ALS, Triage, Resus and In-charge experience
You will be working in a rural teaching hospital, providing a 10-bed Emergency Department as well as general medical, surgical, obstetric, paediatric, dialysis, oncology unit and acute mental health beds, operating theatres, specialist palliative care, intensive and coronary care units.
Broken Hill, or 'The Silver City' as it is sometimes called, is a city forged out of a hill that was almost pure silver, lead and zinc. It is worth visiting because both the city and the surrounding area have so many attractions that it would be easy to spend a week exploring the area and not exhaust the unique mixture of ancient Aboriginal culture, vast desert vistas, famous movie locations, mining experiences, contemporary art galleries and desert sculpture parks while learning about one of the most unionised towns in the world.
To apply or for more information, click APPLY or contact Jen on 0477 252 180 or email [email protected].