Registered Nurse | Emergency, Rural Nursing
- $65.00 to $80.00 base rate per hour (depending on experience level), plus penalties and 11% Super
- Contract available for 27th November start until 7th January 2024
- Rotating 8 and 12 hour shifts, 80 hours per fortnight
- Must have rural nursing and emergency experience
- On-site accommodation will be provided
- Travel included and will be discussed with successful applicants
Our client is a 32-bed facility that has recently consolidated from two sites to one. The facility comprises 10 x acute inpatient beds and 22 x aged care beds in Montcler. Current services include Aged Care, Emergency services, inpatient services, Community Health and Allied Health outpatient clinics and the Community Home Support Program (CHSP).
Clermont is a town that embraces its gold mining history and combines it with the natural beauty of its surroundings. Visitors have the opportunity to explore the historic sites, experience the local culture, and enjoy the scenic landscapes that define the region.
To apply or for more information, click APPLY or contact Veronica at 0455 191 767 or email [email protected].