Look no further! We are currently seeking talented Surgical Nurses to join our exceptional team and contribute to the delivery of exceptional patient care in a dynamic and cutting-edge surgical environment.
Being a part of Salt Medical Recruitment, you'll have the chance to work in different locations across the country, gaining valuable experience and expanding your skills. Our short-term FIFO and DIDO contracts offer the flexibility to work on your own terms, while also providing a chance to explore new places and meet new people. Join us on this exciting journey and take your nursing career to new heights!
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to experience the rugged and beautiful Australian outback while making a positive impact on rural and remote communities in New South Wales.
What we are looking for?
- Experienced Registered Nurse for Surgical Ward
- Must have 2 years recent Registered Nurse Level 3 experience or above with 1 year in Surgical Ward included
- Must be fully competent and able to operate independently
- Experience working in rural and remote locations is highly advantageous
- Available for contracts ASAP
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Current National Police Check & Working with Children Check
- COVID Vaccinations & 2022 Flu Vaccination, with serology evidence
What you get?
- Incentive available of up to $5000, subject to terms & conditions
- Rates starting from $40 to $120 depending on experience-level, plus 10 % casual loading and 10% term loading, as per NSW Health Award
- Accommodation will be provided
- Travel costs fully reimbursed
- Opportunity to work alongside a great team
- A chance to expand your skills and knowledge, and provide high-quality care to patients
To apply or for more information, click APPLY or contact Megan Hackwood on 0408 929 597 or email [email protected].
Salt Medical Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring equality in recruitment, development, retention, and promotion of staff and that no-one is disadvantaged based on their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity, or Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.