Theatre Registered Nurses
- $50 - $96 per hour (depending on experience level), plus 11% Super
- Multiple contracts available for various start dates including ASAP starts
- FTE hours on a 7-day rotating roster (AM, PM, & Nights), with on call component required
- Applicants willing to drive car and have unrestricted drivers licence, preferred
- Must be willing to work in other wards and possible float to other sites, as needed
- Scrub/Scout/PACU roles required
- Experience with General, Ortho, Trauma, Obstetric/Gynae, Urology, Ophthalmology, ENT, and Endoscopy, preferred
- Accommodation provided
- Travel reimbursement to be discussed with successful applicant
Requirements: BLS, Hand Hygiene, Manual Handling, Aseptic Non-Touch Technique, Mandatory Reporting of Child Sexual Abuse (ALS preferred not mandatory), current WA WWCC or willing to apply, MRSA clearance for staff coming from interstate
Grab this chance to become a part of the largest hospital in the WA Country Health Service. You will be working at a 190-bed facility with a 24hr specialist-led emergency department (ED), Intensive Care Unit (ICU)/High Dependency Unit (HDU), medical and surgical wards, subacute rehabilitation ward, paediatric ward, maternity ward, acute psychiatric unit, theatre complex and outpatient areas.
The location offers beautiful beaches, picturesque coastline, and a variety of recreational activities for residents and visitors alike.
To apply or for more information, click APPLY or contact Veronica on 0455 191 767 or email [email protected].