Calling all compassionate and skilled Acute Care Nurses! We are seeking dedicated individuals to join our exceptional team in a one-of-a-kind healthcare environment nestled in the heart of Australia's breathtaking surroundings. As an Acute Care Nurse, you will have the opportunity to provide exceptional care to patients in critical conditions, making a profound impact on their well-being.
This is you chance to work in a 160-bed public regional hospital servicing Central Australia. The hospital provides a range of services including Intensive Care, Maternity Services, Outpatients Clinic, Palliative Care, Renal Services, 24-hour Emergency Department, Rehabilitation Services, etc. It is also supported by Allied Health Services including Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Pharmacy, and more. The town serves as a gateway to many iconic natural attractions, such as Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kata Tjuta (The Olgas). These rock formations are sacred sites for the local Indigenous people and are recognized as UNESCO World Heritage sites. Other popular attractions include the West MacDonnell National Park & Simpsons Gap which you can explore when not working.
What we are looking for?
- Experienced Registered Nurses for a Nursing Pool
- 8x contracts available for an ASAP start, 6 weeks up to 6 months
- FTE hours on a 7-day rotating roster (AM, PM, and Nights)
- 2 – 5 years+ experience in Acute Care
- Able to work across General Adult and Paeds Wards
- Current AHPRA registration
- Evidence of Australian Work Rights
What you get?
- Rate starts from $50 to $73 per hour (depending on experience), plus 11% superannuation
- Travel and Accommodation included
To apply or for more information, click APPLY or contact Megan Wood on 0408 929 597 or email [email protected].