Are you an experienced and dedicated Registered Nurse with a passion for providing immediate and critical care to patients in need? Do you thrive in high-pressure environments, utilizing your skills and expertise to make a difference in life-or-death situations? If so, we have an extraordinary opportunity for you!
Our client is a small hospital that provides 24-hour emergency care, non-admitted population health and nursing outpatient services as well as a range of inpatient, medical, surgical, paediatric, mental health, and aged care services (both residential and community). The location is nestled amidst rolling hills and lush farmland, it is known for its scenic vistas and tranquil surroundings.
What we are looking for?
- Experienced Registered Nurses for Emergency Department
- 3x contracts available for ASAP start for up to 6 - 12 weeks
- FTE hours on a 7-day rotating roster (AM, PM, Nights)
- Must have at least 12 months experience in Emergency Department
- Triage experience highly desirable
- ALS is mandatory
- Current AHPRA registration
- Proof of Australian Work Rights
What's on offer?
- Rates starts from $50 to $96 per hour (depending on experience) plus 11% Super
- Accommodation will be provided
- Travel reimbursement will be discussed with successful applicant
To apply or for more information, click APPLY or contact Megan Wood on 0408 929 597 or email [email protected].