Are you a passionate and skilled Registered Nurse looking for an exciting opportunity in a dynamic and fast-paced environment? Join our team in the heart of Australia's awe-inspiring outback, where the raw beauty of the desert meets the vibrant diversity of the land. As a valued member of our Emergency Department, you will experience the unique challenges and rewards that come with providing exceptional healthcare services in a region renowned for its rich Indigenous heritage, breathtaking landscapes, and the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of those who call this remarkable place home.
This is you chance to work in a 160-bed public regional hospital servicing Central Australia. The hospital provides a range of services including Intensive Care, Maternity Services, Outpatients Clinic, Palliative Care, Renal Services, 24-hour Emergency Department, Rehabilitation Services, etc. It is also supported by Allied Health Services including Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Pharmacy, and more. The town serves as a gateway to many iconic natural attractions, such as Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kata Tjuta (The Olgas). These rock formations are sacred sites for the local Indigenous people and are recognized as UNESCO World Heritage sites.
What we are looking for?
- Experienced Registered Nurses for Emergency Department
- 3x contracts for 28th September start, 6 weeks up to 6 months
- FTE hours on a 7-day rotating roster (AM, PM, and Nights)
- Must hold a recognised Post-Graduate qualification in Emergency Care Nursing and/or 2 years equivalent clinical experience in the field
- Must have Resus and Triage experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Proof of Australian Work Rights
What you get?
- Rate starts from $60 to $79 per hour (depending on experience), plus 11% Super
- Travel and Accommodation included
To apply or for more information, click APPLY or contact Megan Wood on 0408 929 597 or email [email protected].