Seeking a fast-paced and rewarding role as an Emergency Department Registered Nurse? Join our team and play a vital role in delivering urgent and life-saving care to patients in critical situations. Apply now to be a crucial part of our dedicated healthcare staff and make a positive impact in challenging scenarios.
You will be working in the new centre that brings together the majority of health related services which were previously spread over sites in both South and Port Hedland to become a health care hub for the Pilbara region, providing Pilbara residents with access to more specialists in one convenient location. Some of the services include 24-hour Emergency Department, Operating Suite with 2 Operating Theatres, Day Surgery, In-patient Beds, Special Care Nursery, and more. The Pilbara region's rugged and unique landscapes are a draw for nature enthusiasts. South Hedland is surrounded by stunning outback scenery, including the Karijini National Park, known for its striking gorges, waterfalls, and red rock formations.
What we are looking for?
- Experienced Registered Nurses for Emergency Department
- 2x contracts available for 11th September start
- 4x contracts available for 25th September start
- 4x contracts available for 9th October start
- 6-12 weeks, FTE hours on a 7-day rotating roster (AM, PM, & Nights)
- Must have ALS and must be triage competent
- Minimum 2 years' experience working in an Emergency Department
- Current AHPRA registration
- Evidence of Australian Working Rights
What's on offer?
- Rates start at $50 to $96 per hour (depending on experience) plus 11% Super
- Accommodation will be provided
- Travel reimbursement will be discussed with successful applicants
To apply or for more information, click APPLY or contact Kelly Doran on 0422 479 795 or email [email protected].