Emergency Department (ED) Registered Nurse
- $60 - $84 per hour (depending on experience level), plus 11% Super
- 6-week contract with an ASAP start
- FTE hours on a 7-day rotating roster (AM, PM, & Nights)
- Minimum 12 months' experience in Emergency Department
- Must have VIC WWCC or willing to apply
- Accommodation and one-off travel allowance provided
- Applicants with own vehicle and driver's licence, preferred
This opportunity will land you in one of the major public healthcare provider in South Gippsland. It is an integrated health service providing a range of acute, sub-acute, ancillary medical, aged and ambulatory care services. The facility is equipped to offer a broad range of specialist medical, surgical and obstetric services including orthopaedics, ophthalmology, gynaecology, paediatrics, urology and rehabilitation.
The site is located in a town which is near several beautiful coastal areas. These areas are known for their stunning beaches, coastal scenery, and opportunities for swimming, surfing, and fishing.
To apply or for more information, click APPLY or contact Jen on 0477 252 180 or email [email protected].