We invite you to join our dedicated team of professionals in providing life-sustaining care to patients in need of kidney dialysis services. Located in the heart of Australia's breathtaking outback, this opportunity offers more than just a job—it offers a chance to make a profound difference in the lives of individuals battling kidney disease. As a kidney dialysis nurse, you will play a pivotal role in delivering vital treatments and support, ensuring optimal patient outcomes and improving their quality of life.
This is you chance to work in a 160-bed public regional hospital servicing Central Australia. The hospital provides a range of services including Intensive Care, Maternity Services, Outpatients Clinic, Palliative Care, Renal Services, 24-hour Emergency Department, Rehabilitation Services, etc. It is also supported by Allied Health Services including Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Pharmacy, and more. The town serves as a gateway to many iconic natural attractions, such as Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kata Tjuta (The Olgas). These rock formations are sacred sites for the local Indigenous people and are recognized as UNESCO World Heritage sites.
What we are looking for?
- Experienced Registered Nurses for Kidney Dialysis Unit
- 7x contracts available for an ASAP start, 6 weeks up to 6 months
- FTE hours on 7-day rotating roster (AM, PM, and Nights)
- Must hold a recognized Post-Grad qualification in Must hold a recognized Post-Grad qualification in Dialysis Nursing and/or 2 years’ equivalent clinical experience in field
- Must have recent haemodialysis experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Proof of Australian Work Rights
What you get?
- Rate starts from $60 to $79 per hour (depending on experience), plus 11% superannuation
- Travel and Accommodation included
To apply or for more information, click APPLY or contact Megan Wood on 0408 929 597 or email [email protected].