- Contract available for 4-6 weeks starting 20th December 2023
- $106 per hour
- Role will cover departments, Emergency, Theatre, Dialysis, Oncology, Midwifery, Acute, Sub-Acute and Aged Care.
- Will be required to co-ordinate the provision of safe, effective, evidence based and person centered care throughout the hospital during rostered shifts.
- Bed management and patient flow function to ensure timely and appropriate allocation of beds including acceptance of patient transfers to SHDH in the context of patient acuity, nursing resource availability and capacity.
- Monitor work practices and management strategies
- Increase efficiency and effectiveness within nursing services
- Manage nursing resources
- Maintain appropriate information flow throughout organisation
- Practice excellent leadership, people and communication skills
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Current National Police Check & Working with Children’s Check
- Complete COVID Vaccinations & 2023 Flu Vaccination, Serology evidence of immunisation status.
You will be working in a 143-bed (including Aged Care) fully integrated rural public health service located in the Loddon Mallee region of Victoria. The location offers a perfect blend of outdoor activities, cultural experiences, and historical insights, making it an excellent destination to explore and appreciate the beauty of regional Victoria. The nearby Lake Boga and the Little Murray Weir are perfect spots for birdwatching and immersing in the tranquil natural surroundings. Experience this and more when you grab this opportunity!
To apply or for more information, click APPLY or contact Jen at 0477 252 180 or email [email protected].