Registered Nurse - A&E, Acute Care, Aged Care
Far West Local Health District
The client provides a hospital with 24-hour emergency, and various primary health care and allied health services. It has a 2-bay Emergency Department and 8 beds, as well as 15 high care residential aged care places (including 4 dementia-specific) and a respite bed. The area also offers natural attractions, including stunning river landscapes, wetlands, and the nearby National Park, which showcases the region's unique flora and fauna.
What you get?
- Incentive available of up to $5000, subject to terms & conditions
- Rates starting from $40 to $120 depending on experience-level, plus 10 % casual loading and 10% term loading, as per NSW Health Award
- Contract available to start ASAP for up to 3 months
- Accommodation will be provided
- Travel costs fully reimbursed
- Opportunity to work alongside a great team
- A chance to expand your skills and knowledge, and provide high-quality care to patients
To apply or for more information, click APPLY or contact Megan Hackwood on 0408 929 597 or email [email protected].
Salt Medical Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring equality in recruitment, development, retention, and promotion of staff and that no-one is disadvantaged based on their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity, or Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.