A&E, Triage, Generalist RN
- $34 to $48 per hour (depending on experience level), plus 20% loading and 11% Super
- 3x contracts available for an ASAP start for 3 months, and 2x contracts for 6 weeks (pro-rata incentive available)
- Incentive available of up to $5000, subject to terms & conditions
- FTE hours on a 7-day rotating roster (AM, PM, & Nights)
- Accommodation and travel provided
- Must have recent generalist, A&E, and triage experience
- ALS mandatory
You will be working in a facility that provides a hospital with 24-hour emergency, and various primary health care and allied health services. The hospital building was redeveloped in 2002 to house primary health care team. The Royal Flying Doctor Service runs several General Practice clinics each week and regular dental clinics, with supporting allied health, mental health and specialist nursing staff. Visiting specialists as required.
Wilcannia serves as a starting point for those seeking an authentic outback experience. You can explore the vast and rugged Australian outback, witnessing breathtaking sunsets, stargazing in unpolluted skies, and connecting with the raw beauty of the land.
To apply or for more information, click APPLY or contact Jen on 0477 252 180 or email [email protected]