Clinical Nurse | Mental Health - Acute Care Team | Mackay
- $66.07 to $70.75 base rate per hour (depending on experience level), plus penalties and 11% Super
- Contracts available from 4th March until 24th March 2024
- Rotating 8 and 12 hour shifts, 80 hours per fortnight
- Must have experience with Mental Health Case Management and Triage
- Must have Mental Health Acute Care or Crisis Care experience
- Must be competent in completing an ECG and able to provide intramuscular injections
- Knowledge of CHIMA database and iEMR and proficiency in using this system
- On-site accommodation will be provided
- Travel included and will be discussed with successful applicants
Our client provides a specialist service. Individuals directly or indirectly affected by their own or another ‘s alcohol and/or drug use can access a comprehensive alcohol and drug assessment and a range of specialist interventions.
Mackay offers a mix of natural beauty, economic diversity, and a welcoming community. It serves as a gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and provides opportunities for outdoor adventures, cultural exploration, and a taste of the region's rich sugar cane heritage.
To apply or for more information, click APPLY or contact Juliana at 02 455 191 767 or email [email protected].