Clinical Nurse Specialist - Diabetes Education
Far West Local Health District
Our client is a multipurpose service with 24-hour emergency and hospital services, residential aged care, and a range of primary and allied health services. The location is known for its natural beauty and outdoor recreational opportunities. The area provides opportunities for fishing, boating, and camping. The nearby National Park offers diverse ecosystems, wetlands, and birdwatching opportunities. Visitors can also explore the historic sites in the area.
What we offer?
- Incentive available of up to $5000, subject to terms & conditions
- Rates starting from $55 and increases depending on experience-level, plus 10 % casual loading and 10% term loading, as per NSW Health Award
- Accommodation will be provided
- Travel costs fully reimbursed
- Opportunity to work alongside a great team
- A chance to expand your skills and knowledge, and provide high-quality care to patients
To apply or for more information, click APPLY or contact Megan Hackwood on 0408 929 597 or email [email protected].
Salt Medical Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring equality in recruitment, development, retention, and promotion of staff and that no-one is disadvantaged based on their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity, or Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.