Emergency Department Registered Nurses
- $50 - $96 per hour (depending on experience level), plus 11% Super
- Multiple contracts available for various start dates including ASAP starts
- FTE hours on a 7-day rotating roster (AM, PM, & Nights), with on call component required
- Applicants willing to drive car and have unrestricted drivers licence, preferred
- Must be willing to work in other wards and possible float to other sites, as needed
- Triage certification preferred but not required
- Accommodation provided
- Travel reimbursement to be discussed with successful applicant
Mandatory Requirements: ALS, BLS, Hand Hygiene, Manual Handling, Aseptic Non-Touch Technique, Mandatory Reporting of Child Sexual Abuse, current WA WWCC or willing to apply, MRSA clearance for staff coming from interstate
Grab this chance to become a part of the largest hospital in the WA Country Health Service. You will be working at a 190-bed facility with a 24hr specialist-led emergency department (ED), Intensive Care Unit (ICU)/High Dependency Unit (HDU), medical and surgical wards, subacute rehabilitation ward, paediatric ward, maternity ward, acute psychiatric unit, theatre complex and outpatient areas.
Bunbury offers beautiful beaches, picturesque coastline, and a variety of recreational activities for residents and visitors alike.
To apply or for more information, click APPLY or contact Veronica on 0455 191 767 or email [email protected].