We are currently seeking a highly skilled and dedicated Registered Nurse to join our dynamic Emergency Department Ward team. As an essential member of our healthcare family, you will play a pivotal role in delivering critical care to patients in need of immediate medical attention.
Our client is formally part of Central Great Southern MPS. It is a service provided by WA Country Health Service (WACHS). WACHS is a major provider of hospital, health and aged care services across country WA. The town is nestled amidst picturesque rural landscapes and is known for its natural beauty, agricultural activities, and vibrant community spirit.
What we are looking for?
- Experienced Registered Nurses for Emergency Department
- Contracts available for ASAP start for up to 6 - 12 weeks.
- FTE hours on a 7-day rotating roster (AM, PM, Nights)
- Must have at least 12 months experience in Emergency Department
- Triage experience, highly desirable
- ALS is mandatory
- Current AHPRA registration
- Proof of Australian Work Rights
What's on offer?
- Rates starts from $50 to $96 per hour (depending on experience) plus 11% Super
- Accommodation will be provided
- Travel reimbursement will be discussed with successful applicant
To apply or for more information, click APPLY or contact Veronica O'Riordan on 0455 191 767 or email [email protected].