Registered Nurse | Rural Nursing, Emergency, Triage
- $65 to $80 base rate per hour (depending on experience level), plus penalties and 11% Super
- Contract available for 2nd January start until 21st January 2024
- Rotating 8 and 12 hour shifts, 64 hours per fortnight
- Must have recent work experience in Rural Nursing, Emergency, and Triage
- On-site accommodation will be provided
- Travel included and will be discussed with successful applicants
Our client has a 16-bed inpatient ward with outpatient services and an emergency department. Inpatients are a combination of rehabilitation, slow stream rehabilitation, maintenance, palliative, voluntary alcohol detox and acute & sub-acute patients. Current works are in progress to open a new hospital early 2024. The new facility will maintain current services in a fit for purpose building with an increase to a 19-bed inpatient ward, expanded Emergency Department and purpose-built medical day infusion area.
Sarina is a picturesque coastal town with a strong connection to the sugar cane industry. Its beautiful beaches, cultural attractions, and outdoor recreational opportunities make it a delightful destination for both residents and visitors looking to explore the natural beauty and charm of the Queensland coast.
To apply or for more information, click APPLY or contact Veronica at 0455 191 767 or email [email protected].