Emergency Department RN
- $50 to $95 per hour (depending on experience level), plus 11% Super
- FTE hours on a 7-day rotating roster (AM, PM, & Nights)
- 3x contracts available for an ASAP start, 6-12 weeks
- Shared accommodation provided
- Travel details will be discussed with successful applicants
- Must be willing to assist with aged care units attached
Mandatory Requirements: ALS, BLS, Hand Hygiene, Manual Handling, Aseptic Non-Touch Technique, Mandatory Reporting of Child Sexual Abuse, current WA WWCC or willing to apply, MRSA clearance for staff coming from interstate
You will be working in a hospital located in the regional health campus for the Midwest Region of Western Australia. Some of the services offered are 24-hour ED, Aged & Community Care, Allied Health, Community Health, HDU & ICU, Inpatient & Outpatient Hospital Services, and many more.
Our client is a Multi-Purpose Service facility located in remote Midwest Region of Western Australia. Meekatharra serves as a gateway to the Murchison region and attracts tourists interested in exploring Western Australia's outback. Visitors often come to enjoy the natural beauty of the area, including its rugged landscapes and wildflowers.
To apply or for more information, click APPLY or contact Veronica at 0455 191 767 or email [email protected].