Passionate about Emergency Nursing? Join our team and provide crucial care in high-pressure healthcare settings. Apply now for this fulfilling opportunity to make a meaningful impact and ensure the well-being of patients in critical situations as part of our dedicated Emergency Department team.
Our client is a small multi purpose service facility located in the Great Southern Region of Western Australia. The facility offers 24/7 Emergency Care, Allied Health, Ambulatory Care, General Medical Inpatient, Palliative Care, and more. The location of the facility is known for its stunning natural beauty, pristine beaches, lush forests, and relaxed lifestyle.
What we are looking for?
- Experienced Registered Nurses for Emergency Department
- Ongoing and flexible contracts dates available
- FTE hours on a 7-day rotating roster (AM, PM, Nights)
- Must have at least 12 months experience in Emergency Department
- Triage experience, highly desirable
- ALS is mandatory
- Current AHPRA registration
- Proof of Australian Work Rights
What's on offer?
- Rates starts from $50 to $96 per hour (depending on experience), plus 11% Super
- Accommodation will be provided
- Travel reimbursement will be discussed with successful applicant
To apply or for more information, click APPLY or contact Veronica O'Riordan on 0455 191 767 or email [email protected].