Emergency Department RN
- $49.71 to $61.18 base rate per hour (depending on experience level), plus penalties and 11% Super
- FTE hours on a 7-day rotating roster (AM, PM, & Nights)
- Contract available towards the end of 27th November start, 6-12 weeks
- Shared accommodation provided
- Travel details will be discussed with successful applicants
- Must be willing to assist on the attached aged care unit
Our client is a multi-purpose facility located in the Midwest region of Western Australia. The facility offers 24-hour Acute & Emergency Care, Allied Health, Community Health, Palliative Care, PATS, Residential Aged Care, Telehealth, and Mental Health & Comamunity Alcohol Drug Service.
Three Springs is a quaint country town boasting beautiful wildflowers during late winter and spring. It is renowned for its picturesque townscape and old style wheat silos, visible from all roads leading into town.
To apply or for more information, click APPLY or contact Veronica at 0455 191 767 or email [email protected].