Paediatric Ward RN
- $49.71 to $61.18 base rate per hour (depending on experience level), plus penalties and 11% Super
- Contract available for an ASAP start, 6-12 weeks
- FTE hours on a 7-day rotating roster (AM, PM, & Nights)
- Shared accommodation provided
- Travel details will be discussed with successful applicants
You will be working in a hospital located in the regional health campus for the Midwest Region of Western Australia. Some of the services offered are 24-hour ED, Aged & Community Care, Allied Health, Community Health, HDU & ICU, Inpatient & Outpatient Hospital Services, and many more.
Geraldton is not only known for beaches and stunning Foreshore but is also home to the magnificent HMAS Sydney II Memorial, Western Australian Museum, the Saint Francis Xavier Cathedral, Seal Rock, live lobster factory, the Point Moore Lighthouse and the phenomenal Houtman Abrolhos Islands located just off the Geraldton coast.
To apply or for more information, click APPLY or contact Veronica at 0455 191 767 or email [email protected].