Registered Nurse | Emergency Department, Sub-Acute | Fitzroy Crossing
- Rates start from $50 to $62 base per hour, plus penalties and 11% Super
- Contract available for an ASAP start, 6 weeks with extension available
- FTE hours on a 7-day rotating roster (AM, PM, & Nights)
- Incredibly supportive working environment - support offered with ALS and Triage certification
- Free accommodation + some travel/flights covered
This is your chance to further hone your nursing skills as a Junior Nurse equipped with a very supportive working environment. Our client provides hospital services and indigenous health care to residents of the town as well as 40 outlying communities in the Kimberley region of Western Australia. The hospital offers Aged Care, Allied Health, Emergency Care, General Medical & Surgical, Mental Health, and many other services.
Fitzroy Crossing is a gateway to the Kimberley's natural wonders, Indigenous culture, and the vast and rugged landscapes of Western Australia. It offers travelers a chance to immerse themselves in the beauty and authenticity of the Kimberley region while providing vital services to the local Indigenous and non-Indigenous communities.
To apply or for more information, click APPLY or contact Juliana at 02 455 191 767 or email [email protected].