Calling all compassionate and quick-thinking nurses! We have an exciting opportunity for an Emergency Department Nurse to join our dynamic team. If you thrive in high-pressure environments, possess excellent critical thinking skills, and have a passion for delivering top-notch emergency care, look no further – this could be your perfect fit!
You will be working in a 143-bed (including Aged Care) fully integrated rural public health service located in the Loddon Mallee region of Victoria. The facility offers aged care, cancer, and drug services, among other rural public health services. Our client provides value-added services to patients, residents, families, and visitors. They provide assistance and improve the access, availability of health services for the aboriginal community. The location of the facility offers a perfect blend of outdoor activities, cultural experiences, and historical insights, making it an excellent destination to explore and appreciate the beauty of regional Victoria.
What we are looking for?
- Experienced Registered Nurse for Emergency Department
- Contract available starting 11th September for 8 weeks
- FTE hours on a 7-day rotating roster (AM, PM, and Nights)
- Must be ALS/BLS certified
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in Emergency Department
- Experience in Triage/Recuss, advantageous
- Own car and valid driver's license for this DIDO opportunity
- Current AHPRA registration
- Evidence of Australian Work Rights
What you get?
- Rate starts from $60 to $84 per hour (depending on experience), plus 11% Super
- Enjoy comfortable accommodation with a private room (ensuite included) in shared nurses' quarters, complete with shared common areas.
To apply or for more information, click APPLY or contact Megan Wood on 0408 929 597 or email [email protected].