Ready to excel as a General Ward Registered Nurse? Apply now and play a crucial role in providing essential care to a diverse range of patients. Join our team for this rewarding opportunity to contribute your skills and compassion in a dynamic healthcare setting.
Our client is a multi-purpose service facility located in the South West Region of Western Australia. It is an 18-bed hospital which includes 7 acute beds, 10 permanent aged care beds, & 1 palliative care. It has a 24-hour Emergency Department, with 2 bays. The location is a charming coastal town. It is also renowned as one of the best locations in Australia for whale watching.
What we are looking for?
- Experienced General Medical Registered Nurses with Triage Competency
- Multiple contracts available for start on an ASAP start, 6-12 weeks
- FTE hours on a 7-day rotating roster (AM, PM, and Nights)
- Minimum 12 months relevant work experience required
- Must be willing to work in other ward areas and sometimes float to other campuses, if needed
- Candidates with car and unrestricted drivers licence, preferred
- ALS, Triage Certificate, BLS, Hand Hygiene, Manual Handling, Aseptic Non-Touch Technique, Mandatory Reporting of Child Sexual Abuse are mandatory
- Must have WA Working with Children Check or evidence of having applied
- MRSA clearance will be required for applicants coming from interstate
- Current AHPRA registration
- Proof of Australian Work Rights
What's on offer?
- Rates starts from $50 to $96 per hour (depending on experience), plus 11% Super
- Accommodation will be provided
- Travel reimbursement will be discussed with successful applicant
To apply or for more information, click APPLY or contact Megan Wood on 0408 929 597 or email [email protected].