Registered Nurse - Acute/Aged Care
Riverland Mallee Coorong Country Health Service, South Australia
From in-hospital care to outpatient services and aged care beds, our client delivers comprehensive integrated healthcare services to the community. Located in a picturesque rural and remote setting in South Australia, you'll enjoy a relaxed lifestyle surrounded by stunning natural beauty. Embrace outdoor activities enjoying the nearby lake and surrounding areas, and immerse yourself in a thriving agricultural community.
What's on offer?
- Work across Acute, Sub-Acute and Aged Care within a hospital setting
- Above award rates, starting from $60 dependent on experience
- 8-12 weeks contract from 1 July onwards
- Travel and accommodation provided
- 7 day rotating roster across all shifts (AM, PM, Nights)
Contact Megan at 0408 929 597 or [email protected] to apply today!